A Little About Myself
Hi! :) I’m based in Philadelphia, PA and I'm more than happy to travel to you too! I’m occasionally in the Lehigh Valley and Reading areas of Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts for personal travel.
I am a really, really safe place. I will wholeheartedly listen with no judgement, support you and genuinely care about you and your life. I am a caring, nurturing place to get your platonic needs met. I can skillfully and compassionately help you do self growth if you desire that.
So, what do YOU want? What would make your heart sing? What would make you feel connected and loved, full of joy and life and passion so that you couldn’t help but yelling “YES!!!!” to life?
That’s what I want you to have. That’s what I’ll be asking you. We can be as slow and gentle or as large as you want. If you want us to have a light and relaxing time watching a movie (and sharing touch if you want), beautiful! If you want to focus together on your deepest fear or most desired life goal, wonderful. I welcome it all and would be absolutely thrilled and honored to help you create more of your ideal life!
A little sampling of gems we can create together include:
• More platonic, nourishing touch and connection in your life. We can create this in a session and if you desire, I can guide you on how to create an abundance of platonic touch or cuddling in your personal social life.
• Becoming ever better at easily saying your authentic ‘yes’ and ‘no’ to people’s requests around touch and anything else. Receiving a ‘no’ without feeling rejected, and receiving a yes with ease.
• Expanding your ability to receive appreciation, intimacy and love for the absolutely beautiful person you are.
• Talking about what’s important to you and really being heard, with a full heart and without judgement. Your most inner thoughts and tender experiences are whole heartedly welcome here. Authenticity and vulnerability make my life worth living.
• Completely embracing and expressing your emotions. Your laughter, joy, anger, tears, sadness and pain are all welcome here.
• And the list goes on. My soul yearns for you to ask for what you want and I promise I’ll do my best to help you make that a reality in your life.
Being a client and participant in this work, I personally have received so many incredible blessings. I’ll only list a few of them below. These are also things we can work on together for yourself if you’d like.
• I used to feel starved for touch when I had a romantic partner who wanted less platonic touch than me or when I wasn’t in a romantic relationship. I thought that platonic touch and intimacy could only be shared in a romantic relationship. Now I’ve learned that sexuality and romance are different things than platonic touch, cuddling and intimacy. Now I have and know how to keep creating a life full of platonic touch with beautiful friends, cuddle buddies, and safe group events. This all has made me feel so much more loved and fulfilled throughout all of my life. <3
• I’ve learned that even when unintentional feelings of attraction come up in a platonic connection, they can be allowed to just fade away or talked about in a relaxed way.
• Before when I got too physically close to men, an old traumatizing event in my life would be triggered. I would feel fear, shut down and run away from any possible prolonged touch. Now I’ve thoroughly worked through that trauma and have many incredible connections with men that include platonic touch and closeness.
• I have become so, so much better at asking for what I truly want and receiving a “no thanks” with ease, joy, and feeling support for the other person’s decision.
What I want you to know about me is that I am often proud of who I am and deeply love myself. I also have my hard times. I strive for humility and compassion for all of us in this sometimes crazy life. I am a lifelong student and teacher. I’m sure I will learn so much from you and be inspired by you and I hope you will feel the same from me.
I absolutely love and believe in self growth. For over 10 years I have been helping facilitate my own and/or others’ self growth in various ways including completing a therapeutic professional cuddler training and certification through Cuddlist, being in the Cuddle Party facilitator training, facilitating a men's therapeutic touch and cuddling meetup group, The Human Awareness Institute, independent self growth circles, The Mankind Project, Codependents Anonymous, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Boys To Men, receiving and providing coaching on social skills, life goals, dating, sexuality, and dancing.
I welcome you with open arms however you identify in terms of gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, race, culture, economic background and any other way you identify. I look forward to meeting the beautiful person that you are.
Recent testimonials which I am so honored to have received:
“Kyle is an awesome cuddler! He is a gentle soul who genuinely cares about people, their lives and their general well-being. He shows compassion, empathy and connecting during his cuddle sessions.
Kyle makes me feel like I am important and lovable! He provides a safe warm hold and touch that is both soothing and healing!
Kyle knows how to connect to me on a personal level while incorporating multiple holding styles for both of us.
Kyle is lighthearted and authentic. He has a warm smile and a soothing voice that is well suited for some one on one holding. Kyle creates a bond, encouraging conversation if I want it, some strong yet gentle holding, along with some natural massaging of my neck, hands, feet and back if I prefer. Each session is personalized for the moment.
I love Kyle’s gentleness and authenticity while ensuring safety and healthy boundaries.
A cuddle session with Kyle is a 2-way session. I can be held, or I can hold. Kyle always establishes preferences by asking me specifics and having me ask in return. I enjoy hand and foot massaging, neck rubs, back massage, a relaxing scalp &/or facial rub. My needs can change for each session. Kyle is extremely aware and amenable to what is most beneficial at any given session. I feel relaxed, accepted, affirmed, soothed, and appreciated!
He’ll warm your heart like your best friend in a soothing and emotionally healing cuddle session!
Human touch is essential to good health!
Thank you, Kyle, for your warmth, sincerity and soothing connection!”
“This was my first time I ever cuddled with a professional cuddler. While setting up the appointment with Kyle, I realized why I wanted to have this experience. I unconsciously wanted the experience to heal a prior cuddling experience with a friend that did not end well. Kyle was safe, appropriate and supportive. It was a great life affirming experience that I highly recommend. With Kyle’s help, I healed this long buried emotional trauma. Thank you Kyle!”