A Little About Myself
I've always found joy in creating genuine relationships and connecting with others.
We are all here for one purpose and to me, that's to be kind and loving to one another. What's the point of having everything in life if we do not have anyone to share it with?
I’ve learned that what we give out in the world is what we get back & I only wish to give the gracious of all things. Even if it’s something as simple as my company. en I say that I have the upmost love for life, I mean it.
I choose to surround myself with positivity, love and enlightenment of all kinds.
I grew up fortunate, but only because my parents worked day and night to give me the opportunities that they did not have growing up. So my spectrum on the world around me is open without predisposed ideologies.
I constantly see people searching for happiness, beauty, the justice we need in the world and my truth understands that all of that already exists and I believe it is my duty to show you that by quieting the voice in your head telling you what you are and what you are not.
Simplicity is key and we’re all living in our own dreams trying to find the key to happiness.
Fun facts about me:
- I have a dog who I love more than anything in this world! He's amazing & makes me so happy
- I'm diagnosed with chronic depression & anxiety, but have created a regime that keeps me healthy & happy
- I love everything about horror movies, documentaries, psychological thrillers
- I want to move to Costa Rica & spend the rest of my days there
- Sushi is my favorite food
- I love to read & constantly learn about anything and everything
- I grew up the BIGGEST tomboy with two older brothers, but you wouldn't know by looking at me
- I have a very loud laugh! I've heard it's very contagious