A Little About Myself
I'm from Southern California, but moved to Seattle some years ago and have built up a beautiful life here with a lot of friends. I'm a warm and empathetic cuddler, with a heart full of serenity and kindness, ready to give you a break from the Seattle Freeze.
When I'm out of the house, I enjoy meditation, reading, drinking tea/coffee, working on art, seeing the incredibly talented music community here, trying the wide variety of restaurants here, and basking in the funny humor and laughter seeing comedy shows. I love a good conversation and mentally wrestling with big questions with no easy answers. I've learnt so much about history, philosophy, and art and I'm always determined to learn more, knowledge is so valuable in our society.
I do outcalls in Seattle and I'm happy to explore and enjoy the city with you. I'd love to cuddle, get lost in museums, go out to restaurants, see music shows/plays/movies, read books with you, engage in deep conversations, and have new experiences.
SCREENING & RULES:
* Booking MUST happen through this website. NO EXCEPTIONS
* Please have a photo of yourself on your profile
* Be ready to provide an image of your driver's license
* I'll want to have a LinkedIn Link/Current Photo to get a sense of what you're like
* Remember to pay your deposit